Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Eneloop

A shot post today. One thing that I have taken for granted is my Eneloops. The rechargeable batteries that I use all the time in my flashes. In fact, since I went to the Eneloops, I have not used any other batteries in my flashes since.

They simply work and they hold their charge. This means I don't have to worry about them sitting in a flash for a month. I have a total of 20 AAs now, 16 of them in 4 flashes and 4 spare ones. If I go on location, I always have 4 freshly charged spares. If I remember and have the time, I will charge up the ones in the flash as well...if I remember and have the time :)

I am going to get another 8 more so I can use them in my grip for the D700. I have only tested them in the grip, but not actually used them in real world shooting. I want to see how long they last and with the AA in the grip, it also allows me to shoot at 8fps as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment