Thursday, October 8, 2009

Greetings

Welcome to the jwang photography blog.

I started this blog for fun. Photography is my passion and I thought it would be fun to post what I'm doing, what I learn and stuff that might help others.

My passion in photography right now is people photography. If anyone has the time to strike a pose, I'll make the time to take a picture :) I also shoot other stuff as well, like landscapes, abstract, macros...etc.

I am always shooting. I also try to do some professional work here and there, when I get a chance. I find that this also motivates me to look at my work differently and drives me to learn more.

My posts are not for general discussions. As I noted above, it's for fun and it's about what I do. If you read a post about my photography and have a photography question or something to add, please feel free to submit a comment. I love to hear from you, but forget about trolling, arguing, spamming...etc because I have to approve each comment before they are posted and garbage will end up in the garbage can.

Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment